She has obtained her MSc in Management, Information Systems and Innovation from the London School of Economics in 2014. With a background in software engineering, she has experiences in working with technology for human rights groups and initiatives in Egypt. She has also managed ICT for Development projects, where young people were trained to develop their own ideas and projects for the civil society through Free and Open Source technologies (FOSS).
Beside her main thesis focus, she is also interested in other research themes like FOSS, data governance, surveillance and privacy of information.
- ICT for Development (ICT4D)
- ICT in Collective Action
- Digital Activism and Social Media in Egypt
- ما شاء الله الفتي شغال كأن الناس كانت بايتة مع ماهي وشافوها خرجت بس احنا مخبينها ف جيبنا مثلا. الحقيقة الوحيدة هي ان ماحدش يعرف حاجة مؤكدة — 18 hours 7 min ago
- احنا بنتشقلط ف ماتش بولندا يا جدعان #egy — 1 day 2 hours ago
- @RosanaMettry لسة — 1 day 2 hours ago
- يلا يا ماهي ..يلا يا يوسف — 1 day 9 hours ago
- RT @WilliamsJon: Canadian suicide bomber in custody in #Canada, not dead. @CTVNews believe affiliated with #ISIS. Plan to detonate IED in major Canadian city — 1 day 18 hours ago
- RT @footynions: So Fehaid Aldeehani is a Kuwait but participated as an #IOA. Guess there is always a way to participate in #Olympics https://t.co/rdU42QGzYa — 1 day 18 hours ago