She has obtained her MSc in Management, Information Systems and Innovation from the London School of Economics in 2014. With a background in software engineering, she has experiences in working with technology for human rights groups and initiatives in Egypt. She has also managed ICT for Development projects, where young people were trained to develop their own ideas and projects for the civil society through Free and Open Source technologies (FOSS).
Beside her main thesis focus, she is also interested in other research themes like FOSS, data governance, surveillance and privacy of information.
- ICT for Development (ICT4D)
- ICT in Collective Action
- Digital Activism and Social Media in Egypt
- RT @LibyaLiberty: Note that she isn't even wearing a #burkini - the one piece full body swimsuit. She's just ...wearing clothes. https://t.co/g6V2ToIyPW — 2 days 6 hours ago
- RT @monznomad: عرفت انهاردة ان في تاجر أثار في غرب أسوان جت حملة مخدرات افتكرهم جاينله راح ولع في 4 توابيت أثرية :((( #غرب_أسوان — 2 days 6 hours ago
- RT @Mahienour: John Williams- Schindler's List Theme (violin solo by itzhak perlman) .. Relax and meditate https://t.co/6rNpSBaTpU — 2 days 6 hours ago
- RT @Teymour_Ashkan: Mo Farah came to Britain as a Somali refugee. He is now Britain's greatest Olympian https://t.co/Sj0a8mmiWE — 4 days 21 hours ago
- RT @SallyYousri: الصور النهاردة من دير العدرا بجبل درنكة بأسيوط الصورة التانية لأحتفالات الاثيوبيين :) اسيوط يا دولة <3 https://t.co/7cdaPd80nV — 4 days 21 hours ago
- @SallyYousri امين يارب نيجي 😃😘😘 — 4 days 21 hours ago
- 1 of 67
- next ›