Ronda Zelezny-Green is a mobile technologist, language educator, teacher trainer, consultant, researcher and learner who has lived and taught on four continents and visited more than 40 countries. She is a PhD student in Information and Communication Technology for Development (ICT4D) at Royal Holloway, University of London, the UNESCO Chair in ICT for Development. She is an expert in gender, learning and mobiles, and advocates participatory and sustainable approaches to the use of mobiles for educational purposes.
Ronda has completed a Master of Arts in Applied Linguistics with a foreign language pedagogy concentration, a graduate certificate in Instructional Design with a focus on mobile learning as well as a Master of Science in Practising Sustainable Development with ICT4D specialism. During her studies, she has specialized in the use of technology for educational and development purposes, with a focus on mobile learning.
Ronda has published and presented on topics related to mobiles for development (M4D), most recently an article in Gender & Development on the links between girls, mobile learning and school attendance in Kenya. A free copy of this article can be accessed here. Previous M4D reports authored by Ms Zelezny-Green have received media recognition from the GSMA, Alcatel-Lucent, Nokia, and infoDev (World Bank). At present she works as a Knowledge Manager on the Connected Living Programme at the GSMA. Ronda enjoys reading, traveling and volunteering.
- Not all Democrats have voiced opposition to Trump's Muslim ban. Demand they do: https://t.co/m4rj48o5qq — 4 days 11 hours ago
- Proud 2work w/@panoply_digital 2 realize my enduring dream: gender equality & women's & girls' empowerment globally https://t.co/GaIzt8D2ak — 4 days 14 hours ago
- Proud 2work w/@panoply_digital 2 realize my enduring dream: gender equality & women's & girls' empowerment globally https://t.co/GaIzt8D2ak — 4 days 21 hours ago
- RT @LaszloBock2718: That time I fled Communist Romania to a refugee camp in Austria, came to America, & years later became an exec… https://t.co/J683laTxSx — 5 days 7 hours ago
- https://t.co/jHmhXxoFJ0 #EnoughisEnough!!! Very definition of a fascist state. If not outraged, you're not paying ATTN! @Anandstweets — 5 days 16 hours ago
- @Anandstweets @dorotheakleine @AndyDeardenTSA @Meetup Amen to that, Brother Anand!!! — 5 days 18 hours ago