She has obtained her MSc in Management, Information Systems and Innovation from the London School of Economics in 2014. With a background in software engineering, she has experiences in working with technology for human rights groups and initiatives in Egypt. She has also managed ICT for Development projects, where young people were trained to develop their own ideas and projects for the civil society through Free and Open Source technologies (FOSS).
Beside her main thesis focus, she is also interested in other research themes like FOSS, data governance, surveillance and privacy of information.
- ICT for Development (ICT4D)
- ICT in Collective Action
- Digital Activism and Social Media in Egypt
- 🇪🇬 — 2 days 8 hours ago
- RT @EgyptianStreets: #Egypt Defeats Burkina Faso, Qualifies For 2017 AFCON Final https://t.co/iWZu4dHgH4 #يلا_نشجع_مصر — 2 days 8 hours ago
- RT @FilGoalLive: جائزة توتال لرجل المباراة تذهب لعصام الحضري بالطبع https://t.co/ovmciMCGY8 — 2 days 8 hours ago
- RT @EParena: الحضري يحصل على جائزة مان اوف ذا ماتش بعد تألقه وتصديه لركلتي ترجيح @ElHadary https://t.co/JNEOcueMdp — 2 days 8 hours ago
- RT @EgyptianPlayers: The moment Egypt reached the #AFCON2017 final https://t.co/nf4gQmnkzl — 2 days 8 hours ago
- one thing to prove to my African friends that Egypt is in Africa... YOO Egypt made it to the CAF finale! #EG — 2 days 8 hours ago
- 1 of 39
- next ›