Dr Endrit Kromidha is a Lecturer in Entrepreneurship and Innovation. His interest is on strategic information systems for businesses and public sector, new venture project management and financing, policies for start-ups and business innovation exchanges, sustainability, e-learning and ICT for development. Endrit is currently researching on the potential of online crowd-funding platforms in driving innovation, and on the impact of major events such as London Olympics 2012 on sustainable entrepreneurship.
Endrit is a certified Project Management Professional (PMP), a member of the British Academy of Management, an associate member of the British Academy of Higher Education, and a Fellow of the Centre for Distance Education, University of London International Programmes. In 2011 Endrit was awarded the Royal Holloway Postgraduate Teaching Commendation for his contribution in peer-to-peer online collaboration, argumentation structure and specific-general combined feedback for distance teaching and academic tutorship.
- Prezenting on online crowdfunding for collaboration beyond national borders @HammametConf in Tunisia @UNESCOICT4D @RHULManagement — 2 months 1 week ago
- @HammametConf https://t.co/DGyiOzuSm5 — 2 months 1 week ago
- Art performance for social change and a youth policy debate - a good start @HammametConf — 2 months 1 week ago
- Entreprepeneurship can never be ordinary @impacthub https://t.co/CHBzcFdmci @naomi_jane @RHULManagement — 2 months 2 weeks ago
- RT @TimUnwin: UNESCO Chair in ICT4D at Royal Holloway, University of London delighted to be participating ITU Telecom World #UNESCOICT4D #ITU #ITUWorld — 2 months 3 weeks ago
- #rhul MSc Entrepreneurship with a great speaker, former School of Management student and sucessful entrepreneur… https://t.co/1o9I3M3uVG — 2 months 3 weeks ago
- ‹ previous
- 2 of 2